Wisconsin Business Attorneys Committed to Excellence
Business Law ▪ Real Estate ▪ Condemnation ▪ Tax and Estate Planning
Since 1939, the attorneys of Niebler, Pyzyk, Roth & Carrig, LLP have provided Wisconsin business and family clients with an interdisciplinary approach to law that ensures client needs are met completely, efficiently, and cost-effectively.
We are known for our ability to identify legal challenges and to develop effective strategies for resolution. When you meet with a lawyer at our firm, you will receive more than just a brief explanation of your legal concern. We will also inform you if your legal issue will affect other areas of your personal or business life. Our comprehensive approach allows us to address problems before they develop. Contact us for a consultation.
With almost a dozen attorneys in-house, we can meet most, if not all, of your legal needs. If your matter involves federal law, we have experience representing clients nationally. For those few areas we do not handle, we have a network of experienced lawyers with whom we work.
Let us put together the right legal team for you. Contact our Menomonee Falls law offices of Niebler, Pyzyk, Roth & Carrig, LLP to schedule an appointment. See the difference that our interdisciplinary approach can make in your case. We handle the following legal matters:
- Business and Corporate Law: Experienced legal advice, transactional services and litigation for every stage in the life of your for-profit or non-profit business.
- Tax Planning and Preparation: Assistance from a Wisconsin taxation attorney for individuals, businesses, trusts and estates.
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate: From home closings to commercial lease agreements, from zoning issues link to municipal & zoning law and right of ways to real estate litigation link to construction litigation, our firm provides comprehensive real estate services.
- Condemnation: We work to ensure you receive fair value for any property taken in eminent domain proceedings and bring inverse condemnation suits if you do not.
- Estate Planning: Let us help your family develop asset preservation strategies with a special focus on tax planning.
- Family law: We offer the professional resources, experience, and compassionate understanding you need from a divorce and family law attorney.
Contact our offices to schedule a consultation with the lawyer that best suits your legal needs.